BTI Travel, one of Central New York’s largest vacation and corporate travel agencies, is pleased to announce the introduction of its inaugural photo contest. The contest is open to the public and doesn’t require the photo come from a trip booked by BTI Travel. Photo must be from a vacation taken between June and August. The winning contestant, selected by having his or her photo receive the most “likes” on Facebook, will receive $100 travel voucher to be used through BTI Travel. Deadline to enter the contest is September 15.
“I am very excited about our contest,” says Lou Lemos, CEO of BTI Travel. “This is a spectacular way for our clients and contestants to share their travel experiences and get a chance to win $100 credit they can apply toward their next vacation or weekend getaway. I can’t wait to see the exciting and interesting places our contestants went this summer.”
Entering the photo contest is as easy as 1-2-3:
- Post summer vacation photo and caption on BTI Travel’s Facebook page.
- Tell friends to like and share your picture. Winner selected by which picture gets the most points.
- For additional points, ‘like’ BTI Travel’s Facebook page.
How To Get Points:
- 1 point for posting photo
- 1 point for every like
- 2 points for every time it is shared
- 3 points for ‘liking’ BTI Travel’s Facebook page.
Winner will be announced September 22 on Facebook. Contestants’ photos must be taken from a trip that happened in June, July or August.
For more information, email Josh Snyder at [email protected]. To participate, like BTI Travel’s Facebook at BTI Travel and post your vacation photo.