Your Clients can enjoy special rates on select Disney Cruise Line® sailings departing from Miami this fall. Plus, they’ll be among the first to experience the newly reimagined Disney Magic® with new spaces and surprises to delight kids, adults and families!
5-Night Western Caribbean Cruises
- Starting at $125 per person, per day, based on double occupancy for Category 11 Standard Inside Stateroom on most sail dates Nov. 1 – Nov. 29, 2013 (excluding Nov. 24, 2013). Total package price for 2 persons is starting at $1250.
- Must book through July 31, 2013
Final Sailings From Galveston
This fall, Disney Cruise Line® will say farewell to its homeport in Galveston, Texas. Your Clients can still get onboard and take advantage of a great lead rate—plus, receive an onboard credit and half-off deposit.
Lead rates for a 7-night Bahamian or Western Caribbean cruise start at $699 for an Inside stateroom, $749 for Oceanview stateroom and $899 for Verandah stateroom (per person, based on double occupancy).
Book a Disney Wonder® sailing and receive a $100 onboard credit with an Inside stateroom, a $150 onboard credit for Oceanview stateroom, or a $200 onboard credit for a Verandah stateroom—and receive half-off deposit if booked through
July 31, 2013.
- Valid on most 7-night sail dates Oct. 19 – Dec. 7, 2013 excluding Nov. 23, 2013
Special Castaway Club Member Offer
Disney Cruise Line® Castaway Club Members can receive a $100 onboard credit when they book a 4- or 5-night Disney Magic® cruise departing from Miami Nov. 1 – Dec. 18, 2013 (excluding Nov. 24 and Dec. 8, 2013). Your Clients can use their credit for a variety of onboard activities and experiences, including spa treatments, shopping, adults-only dining and more!
- Platinum and Gold Castaway Club Members will automatically receive the $100 onboard credit when booking an applicable sail date or reference the booking code SAIL.
- Silver Castaway Club Members must have sailed on four Disney Cruise Line® sailings in order to be eligible for this offer. To book this offer for eligible Silver Castaway Club Members, please contact Disney Cruise Line Reservations and reference the booking code VIP. Please verify your Client has sailed on at least four Disney Cruise Line sailings prior to booking this offer.
U.S. Military & Florida Residents Sail and Save
U.S. Military Personnel and Florida Residents can experience a magical Disney cruise vacation for less on select dates. Cast off on an unforgettable adventure for the entire family and take advantage of special savings — available for a limited time only.
Special Military rates are available to all active duty and retired U.S. military personnel (or their spouse*), including U.S. Air Force, U.S. Army, U.S. Marines, U.S Navy, U.S. Coast Guard, U.S. National Guard, U.S. Army Reserve and U.S. Department of Defense personnel. Active and retired members (or spouse) of the U.S. military must provide valid identification at time of check-in. This offer is limited to a maximum of 1 stateroom per military member (or spouse), per sailing. Activated members (or spouse) of the U.S. National Guard or the U.S. Army Reserve must also show active duty orders (active duty papers must be dated as of January 1st of the previous year to qualify).
*Active duty or retired military personnel and 100% permanently disabled veterans do not have to travel as long as their spouse has a valid military ID.